Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Post #5- Georgia State University Panthers


Here is my second college/university logo. Georgia State University, in sync with their inagural football season (wooo! got to love more D1 football here in Georgia), released new marks this past year. The results: not too good...

The verdict on the new stuff is that it's too washed out and the cat has more of a meow than a growl. I went on my way of fixing that, by doing my own Panther. Georgia State's official school colors are blue and white, with a hint or red which apparently symbolizes the flames from Sherman's march...kind of forced if you ask me.

Also, Georgia State has a recent history of sneaking black into their uniforms. I figured I would use black to my advantage to help create a fierce look.

No comments:

Post a Comment